MAKERbuino inventor’s kit (shipping early September 2017)
A standard MAKERbuino kit with an extra set of hardware goodies for you to explore, invent, and play with.
Included in the package:
- unassembled MAKERbuino kit
- 128MB SD card loaded with games
- USB-TTL programmer board (for connecting your MAKERbuino to a computer and programming it)
- set of extra components and expansion modules
This kit is for more advance users. It comes with a set of MAKERbuino compatible hardware components, some wires and a breadboard.
You’ll get an i2c GPIO expander and a gyroscope & accelerometer module so that you can expand MAKERbuino’s hardware capabilities.
Included in the set of inventor’s components:
- 400p breadboard
- PCF8574 remote I/O expander board
- 6x6x6 pushbutton x8
- MPU6050 gyroscope & accelerometer module
- 10cm dupont jumper wire M-M x40
- 10cm dupont jumper wire M-F x40
- 10mm dupont jumper wire F-F x40
- 5mm RGB LED, common anode, diffused x2
- 100ohm resistor, 0.25W x22
- 10k ohm resistor, 0.25W x4
- LED 5mm, red x3
- LED 5mm, green x3
- LED 5mm, blue x3
- LED 5mm, yellow x3
- LED 5mm, white x3
- 10k potentiometer x2
- IRF540N MOSFET x1
- LDR (photoresistor) x2
Questions? Feel free to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ or just ask the community on the Gamebuino Forum.